Thanks- Getting my White Silkie Rooster - Stockton CA show 1/12/08 !!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tfpets, Jan 7, 2008.

1. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

I would like to buy a White silkie rooster, and I am also interested in a variety of other hens to purchase - advance purchase is okay (Paypal?) and its okay to contact me this week - I plan to be at the Poultry show in Stockton and can pick up there on Saturday 1/12/08 - (We are without power this week due to the storm, so I only check email by generator in eves or in town during the day)...looking forward to the show! Tina

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. silky ma

silky ma Songster

Sep 14, 2007
    Im in Rancho Cordova 5 mins to Sac. I have a 3 mth white roo free to a goood home!! Have fems and a second roo also . Im home on the 12.

3. tfpets

I am looking forward to the show in Stockton on Saturday (as a spectator), and to meeting Silky Ma when we pick up some pets at her place too! Thanks for the response, and this forum rocks! I didnt even know it existed until the other day - amazing place! [​IMG]

4. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Songster

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I have a 5th gen. white showgirl roo that i need to sell asap.

5. tfpets

[​IMG] I am bringing home 5 misc. roosters (3 more than I planned) already, we live on 3 acres and I have different places to put them, but because of the recent storm I'm scrambling today to make sure the coop/yards/fenced areas they go in is back in shape for them - my Llama got out the night it was at it's worst as the gate to the pet area bent open (chain link even!) - but my 3 hens were snug as bugs! (1 Mille Fleur, 1 Black Sex Link, 1 precious mutt, descendent of the original Snowball/white silkie rooster) Pretty soon I hope to expand the housing specifically for chickens, as I see done here in the forums, and I may be able to accomodate more variety/including roosters - I hate to see them fighting though? I had to give eight roosters away once, they were mean to each other, and they were LOUD. I didnt hatch them on purpose - the little mille fleur likes to hide in the barn and hatch them - and all but one turned into roosters. My luck, I'm no breeder, either. Thanks everyone for their help! Tina [​IMG]

6. silky ma

silky ma Songster

Sep 14, 2007
    Tfps,
    Ihope all is well with the guys and gals. Thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: