thanks giving is this weekend :D

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Oct 6, 2010.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    to day is D-day for the meat turkeys, thanksgiving is this monday can't wait, i hope nanny is making stuff she makes the best stuffing evvvvvvvvvvvvvver

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Well Happy Thanksgiving! I love fall food! Stuffing, squash, cranberries, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes.....[​IMG]

3. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    can't wait, but mom and me have to work monday, so unless nanny is cooking thanksgiving we won't have it untill next we [​IMG]

4. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

[​IMG] when is it again? i would like to do a thanksgiving dinner for the animals that own me [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    haha I was def thinking...
    Nooo thanksgiving is another month away....

Happy Thanksgiving to you

6. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    I can't wait for turkey, even though it is coming from a store! Next year my fam will eat my own turkeys [​IMG]

7. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    i am guessing our smallest turkey 17 pounds, have not wighed them yet.

8. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Pumpkin Pie... ohhh man now I'm hungry.

9. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I'm already planning for our Thanksgiving dinner next month. I love fall foods!!! We're planning to have a turkey, biscuits, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mixed veggies, pumpkin pie, french silkie pie, cranberries, and probably more that I am forgetting right now. My younger daughter is mad though. Her birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year and we have a family tradition that I started when the girls were little where when it's your birthday, you get to pick what dinner is made that night. Well, my daughter is mad because her b-day falls on Thanksgiving this year. I told her we'll just do her dinner the day before. I forget what she told me she wants, but that's ok, she'll remind me a hundred more times between now and then. [​IMG] Enjoy your Thanksgiving up there in Canada. Sounds like you'll have some good eating going on there!

10. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    LOL..my DH works out of town and every single day this week he has texted me asking if I picked up the turkey yet...lol...grocery store is havign huge sale in turkeys 5-7kg for 10 bucks I picked up three, one for saunday cause well he will be gone monday, one for xmas and one for new years. can't beat 10 bucks for a huge bird.

thanksgiving is his favorite time cause I make a huge turkey and pumpkin pie, and he gets to eat and sleep it all off only to wake up and have scrambled eggs and turkey, and then hot turkey sandwiches...can we say DH loves turkey ahahahah.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW CANADIANS ON BYC
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by