thanks giving is this weekend :D

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
to day is D-day for the meat turkeys, thanksgiving is this monday can't wait, i hope nanny is making stuff she makes the best stuffing evvvvvvvvvvvvvver

Well Happy Thanksgiving! I love fall food! Stuffing, squash, cranberries, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes.....
droolin.gif

I'm already planning for our Thanksgiving dinner next month. I love fall foods!!! We're planning to have a turkey, biscuits, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mixed veggies, pumpkin pie, french silkie pie, cranberries, and probably more that I am forgetting right now. My younger daughter is mad though. Her birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year and we have a family tradition that I started when the girls were little where when it's your birthday, you get to pick what dinner is made that night. Well, my daughter is mad because her b-day falls on Thanksgiving this year. I told her we'll just do her dinner the day before. I forget what she told me she wants, but that's ok, she'll remind me a hundred more times between now and then.
tongue.png
Enjoy your Thanksgiving up there in Canada. Sounds like you'll have some good eating going on there!

LOL..my DH works out of town and every single day this week he has texted me asking if I picked up the turkey yet...lol...grocery store is havign huge sale in turkeys 5-7kg for 10 bucks I picked up three, one for saunday cause well he will be gone monday, one for xmas and one for new years. can't beat 10 bucks for a huge bird.

thanksgiving is his favorite time cause I make a huge turkey and pumpkin pie, and he gets to eat and sleep it all off only to wake up and have scrambled eggs and turkey, and then hot turkey sandwiches...can we say DH loves turkey ahahahah.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW CANADIANS ON BYC
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom