Thanks to ADozenGirls blog

SilkieChickenLover336

Songster
8 Years
Feb 16, 2011
New Jersey
I saw ADozenGirls blog cause I was just surfing the web and then I found a post about egg christmas ornaments! I just had to try. So I did. Well I made a pretty cool ornament. Then my neighbor came over for some tea. Well she saw the ornament and asked where I got it bi said I made it. Well she said can u make me a dozen? Well of course I couldn't say no! I asked her if she could just buy the eggs and she gladly agreed. Well about 2 hours after tht I made 12 unique ornaments. Well my other neighbor saw her with them and asked where she got them and she said from me and she asked for one so I charged her like 2 dollars for 1 and after tht the whole neighborhood showed up!!! I probably made over 40 different egg ornaments! All in a total of 4 hours! This is like my new hobby! I can't wait to actually sell them to like friends and family!

I just want to thank ADozenGirls because if I didn't find there post then this wouldn't have happened! And if it weren't for my neighbor then yea this wouldn't have happened!!

Thank you
big_smile.png

I saw her tree on the blog thingy too. omg beautiful!!! I could never do something like that, but its so pretty. I hope she wins the contest thingy!! I voted for you adozengirls!!

Back
Top Bottom