Thanks to KingsCalls! Great to Meet You, Jeff!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by speckledhen, Apr 26, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Jeff drove down to pick up two of Suede's big sons and six Suedelettes I hatched out for him. It was great to meet him and Crystal; I feel like we're old friends anyway and I know he'll give the kids a great home. Thanks, Jeff!! [​IMG]

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

You've got some really popular birds! :p

3. speckledhen

Think I'll start a fan club....won't charge too much for a membership, LOL. [​IMG] I had Suede and his ladies out ranging when Jeff came. You should have seen The Suedenatar eyeing the strangers. By sheer size, he's intimidating, but he's never shown the slightest aggression toward anyone. Still, someone would be a bit wary seeing that big blue tank run up to them.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Suede must be in disguise....isn't Arnold (governor of CA) underneath all those feathers?????? [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

[​IMG] We'd have to ask Jeff. Oh, JEFFF! Where are you??

Edited to add: Kristal, sorry I misspelled your name! Oops...So happy to meet you both! Awesome pics you posted.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  6. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Suede is "Cherokee" for: One BIG BIRD ! LOL He is huge! He also is very beautiful and he knows it! Cyn, you have a beautiful place and it makes you feel like you are miles from civilization (something I kinda like). We had a great trip and enjoyed every min. of it. We came home to find that we had 9 or 10 new call ducklings (not for sure 'cause momma didn't want us bothering her). Thanks for everything Cyn !

7. speckledhen

Come back anytime. This time we'll sit down to a meal. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by