Thanks to my BYC Friends

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Flock Master64, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Hello

Right now I'd just like to thank all my BYC friends for making me a better stronger Christian and over all person. I've always lived a lonely and secluded life and I've never had anyone I called a friend up until a year ago so I've never had anyone with really positive influence on me. If any of you knew me six months ago then you probably wouldn't want to have been my friend. Back then I had a 0 percent chance of getting into heaven and now I'm probably 20-30. Basically I was real jerk, I didn't care about much, and I was self centered and arrogant, and shouldn't have called myself a Christian so if any of my friends stumble upon this thread and don't wish to be friends anymore then I completely understand, I wouldn't want to be friends with me either. But I think I'm becoming a better person now. I know more about how Christians should behave. I'm not as much a jerk anymore and I think I'm becoming more considerate of others, I care about more things, and I think A LOT less of myself. But I'm still not good enough and I still have many more demons to battle. I know can still become a much better person in so many ways. Anyway just thanks to all my friends and Nifty-Chicken for creating a good environment like this.

Thank you all
    Jacob

1 person likes this.
  2. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    PM

3. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish