thanks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by richc297, Mar 1, 2017.

1. richc297

richc297 New Egg

Feb 20, 2017
    thanks for the welcome. putting our coop together it is supposed to hold 18 chickens but I expect we will have only 10-12. we added 4 more chicks Saturday, black sex links, added to 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Ameracuana, 2 Buff Orpingtons and 2 Barred Rocks. Now if I can only keep Terri from giving them names...Rich

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Rich, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Sounds like a nice set up you have - best wishes and thanks for joining us!

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    and Thank You, for joining us at Backyard chickens

4. MasterOfClucker

MasterOfClucker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2016
    Iowa
    [​IMG]

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us.

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Rich & Terri [​IMG] Welcome!

Everything here gets a name including our avocado trees, mandarin tree, regular wild bird visitors and even cane toads [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

7. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us!

8. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Remembering the Forgotten Premium Member

Welcome to the ultimate Clan, Club, and sometimes Conundrum of Chicken Lovers!
    You'll find the nicest people here who will always be at your beckon call within seconds (literally) with any fowl enigma you have!
    You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread#post_3239224
    All of birds are all part of one massive, unanimously-beloved flock on BYC- and we can't wait to assist in any way possible!
    We're glad you're here!!!
    Wings of Wishes,
    ~Sarah

9. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to Backyard chickens! Glad you joined us, hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by