Thanksgiving aftermath.

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by KenK, Nov 30, 2011.

1. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    The strangest thing happened. I was off work the whole week of Thanksgiving and all of my clothes inexplicably shrank... Lean Cuisines and no snacks till Christmas.

2. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Quote:[​IMG] ..... me too [​IMG]

3. 2DogsFarm

2DogsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Darn Closet Elves!

Did they eat up all your leftovers too?

4. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    We had the exact right amount of left overs for supper Friday night so it wasn't too bad. I've been on the straight and narrow this week and my waistband is a little more comfortable.

I worked way too hard to losing a hundred pounds to gain it back. I'm not buying bigger pants again, ever.

5. 2DogsFarm

2DogsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    [​IMG] 100#!!!
    MAJOR Congrats!

I've been struggling to lose the extra 40 I've put on in the last 15 years about for-ever [​IMG]
    Did you do WeightWatchers or ????

Since I had Turkey Day in CA with family I made my own mini-dinner when I got back.
    Just turkey thighs - I love dark meat : 9 - stuffing, baked sweet potatoes & my healthier version of greenbean casserole (almond milk to thin the canned mush soup, fresh mushrooms and pan-fried green onions). Fed me twice and now I have just enough left for a good sandwich - w/stuffing, cranberry sauce, light mayo, S&P on a WW roll.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by