Thanksgiving chicks hatching

KKluckers

Time Out
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I left this morning with a pip and came home to one hatched chick and all the rest pipped. Can wait till tomorrow morning. One of the chicks looks blue, I was told they were out of the black stock, hope Im not jumping the gun on color lol. They are so cute.
yippiechickie.gif

Christina, I'm getting nervous about those eggs now that I sent you. Dang P.O.! Why would they go from TN to Atlanta anyway? Why not Chattanooga? That makes no sense to me. Sure hope you tell me they got there today.

Well good news i have 5 healthy baby chicks. Bad news they dont know where the eggs are, she said they should be here by tomorrow for sure. *Sigh* we will see, but you did everything you could to get them to me safely and that is all you can do.
smile.png

I will post pics of the chicks tonight if I can get my camera working.

My first real P.O. mess up. Well, that's why I originally wasn't going to send them this week, but hey, we tried. It could have happened any other week just as well as this one. They just charge so much for their non-service and have the most nonsensical system in place and wont change it. Let me know the minute you get them.

Back
Top Bottom