Thanksgiving hatch?!?!?! Webcam.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rebelcowboysnb, Nov 25, 2010.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

How this happened I don't know but I woke up to chickens hatching. Should be Friday at the earliest so somethings screwy somewhere. But anyway... Two out 10 to go..

Chick hatching cam 2

Chick hatching cam 1

2. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Ahhhh Me Too! Whatcha got? Mine are supposed to be blue silkies (purebred), but they are looking like splash?

3. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Cochins, EEs an EE/longcrower cross.

4. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Cool. I have some Lavender/split cochins hatching on Dec. 3rd. Can't wait. Long time ago we bought chicks from the hatchery and they sent us their "exotic" surprise chicken. It was a Cochin, I believe a Black one. He was gorgeous. My husband fell in love with him and he was the "king of the castle" to my husband. Probably would have let him inside if I didn't squeak about it. LOL! He grew to be hughe and beautiful. Then one day my husband went out there and we couldn't find him. He must have gotten taken by all the raccoons we were fighting off our silkie chickens. My husband was heartbroken. So for his birthday this year I found these eggs, and they are in the bator. [​IMG]

5. trentk

trentk New Egg

Mar 1, 2010
    Mine started hatching about the same time as yours. This is my first hatch and I thought they were due Friday also. I started
    them on 11/5 at 6pm. Had a good hatch anyway 18 of 20.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by