That AH Phelps is at it again.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dunkopf, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    I guess Phelps is planning on showing up at the funerals of the people killed in Az on Saturday. Who was it that was part of a group that blocked these people from doing their nasty deeds. I hope someone shows up at these funerals to stop him. Freedom of speech is a very costly right.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Are those the people that protested at service mens funerals?

3. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
  4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Good god..All i have to say is..I KNOW what i'd do if they ever showed up at my fathers funeral...
    No joke either...
    Then folks could go to THEIR funeral and protest all they want....

Are these idiots only in AZ? Or what..

**BTW..gotta love the God hates you sign..those folks are truly nuts, arent they? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  5. Dunkopf

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Quote:Yes. I don't understand these people. I disagree with a lot of different behaviors, but at least I understand what is behind it. I don't understand this behavior.

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I heard that too......I'm embarrassed that we live in the same state. It's the Patriot Guard who block them from the family's view....or at least tries to.

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    They are based out of Kansas, I believe and they show up wherever they can make the biggest nuisances out of themselves.
    I think Arizona passed a law today making it illegal to protest near a funeral, but I'm not positive.

8. Dunkopf

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Quote:Good for the Patriot Guard. I know these people weren't soldiers, but their families don't deserve stuff like that.

9. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    Quote:I'd like to know where they get their money for all the travel....Maybe, they just send a contingent of 4 or 5 people.

10. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    seriously what is wrong with people!? i am not a religious person but i'm sure god doesn't hate anyone. doesn't the bible and "normal" churches frown on hate..?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by