That Darn Cat

MuggyMug

Hatching
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Dont ya just hate it when your reading/ writing/ drawing, ect. and your cat lays right ontop of whatever you were trying to pay attention to.
Yet I proceed to pet him. :|

lol, cat says ok thats enough of that "unimportant" stuff you are doing
tongue.png
, HERE I am PET me!...like ..NOW!
lol.png

OHHH &
welcome-byc.gif

Could be worse... one of my cats gets in my lap and gets comfortable, then BITES me when I try to reach for the keyboard! One of these days maybe she'll figure out that it just gets her dumped from my lap? They also stand on the keyboard when I am in the middle of a message and leave for a minute. I usually leave what they wrote and tell the recipient 'the cat wrote that, hope you know what it means, because I don't!'

My cat loves to lay right on my arms when I am at my desk on the computer. She knows she is not supposed to walk on my laptop, so she'll keep putting her paw on it just so I give up and make her lay on my arms instead so she'll leave me alone! She doesn't even care if I move my arms to type. She just lays there like a heavy stuffed animal!

Isn't that the truth. I'd have to lock myself away in another room to even open mail, and still there'd be desperate little paws poking under the door like "must...have...paper", lol. They know they're too cute not to pet even when they're naughty. Can't fold laundry around mine, either...at first it's a fun game to him to calmly watch each piece being picked up and folded, then it turns ugly when he becomes this 15 pound laundry conquering creature that runs, standing upright on his back legs, to snatch away each piece I pick up and to undermine what's folded and stacked. Maybe he thinks he's saving me from some kind of laundry monsters.
idunno.gif

It must be the nature of the feline - ignore you all day long until you have a minute to yourself, then plop right in the middle of whatever it is you're doing.

Last edited:
Mine loves to pick socks out of the small laundry basket (I hate to pair and sort them, so everyone has to dig in for their own pairs). In the morning I would find socks all over the house.
hmm.png

I hate when I have company over and my DDs cat attacks them cause she wants all your attention.I have to put the cat upstairs when people come over-my poor auntie doesnt come in the house until Abby(the cat) is upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom