THAT freaked me out

schmoo

Songster
12 Years
May 7, 2007
West MI.
First I want to say I am not EASILY freaked out, but this did it. We have a barn that is over 100 years old and our chicken coop is in the basement of that barn. It's where cattle used to be milked etc.

Okay so I am out in the coop cleaning etc. and I hear walking in the upstairs of the barn, loud CLEAR footsteps like boots. So I assume my DH is home from work early and I just didn't hear the truck pull up. So I finish what I was doing while still hearing walking around up there and I walk around the barn and NO TRUCK?! So I think who the heck is in my barn. I go in and NO ONE is there the footsteps stopped and nothing. I looked around in there everywhere too, because I would definetly believe it could be a theif or something. It was empty. I stood there awhile and just listened. Nothing. :eek:

Ok I have a ghost story for you.

Me and my boyfriend, Danny (DH now) were living in an apartment building that was once a cotton mill built in 1909. A friend of mine came over and we desided to go into my room and play with my weegee board. Danny wasn't home at the time.

We asked the ghost what his name was, he said Tim Edenfield. He told us he died while working at the cotton mill. We asked him what he was doing here and he said "I'm just trying to help" . And that was it.

Now, I didn't move that weegee thing and neither did my friend because she was crying over it and left my apartment still in tears 2 hours later.

About a month goes by and I had never told Danny about weegee experience. We were in bed asleep and I felt breathing on my face. I opened my eyes and Danny was an inch from my face with his eyes wide open. I said "WHAT are you doing?" and he said "I'm just trying to help" . He then rolled over facing away from me. I shook him and kept saying "what did you say, what did you just say?" He WOKE UP and said "I didn't say anything I'm freakin trying to sleep, leave me alone."

He still to this day can not remember ever saying anything that night.

We lived in that apartment for about 1 more year after that and in that year Danny was tormented by Tim Edenfield. Danny would scream in his sleep and I would wake up and turn on the light to find Danny with an invisible force holding him down to the mattress. Danny would see demons looking at him on the ceiling. the light would turn off when you were in the bathroom. Our covers would get thrown across the bedroom in the middle of the night. To many other things to list.

My grandma was visiting from TN and went into my bathroom. She came out a couple of minutes later and said Tim has gone to the light and he will not bother Danny again. And she was right. We haven't heard from Tim in 3 years.

Hopefully it's just a friendly former owner keeping an eye on things..
smile.png

And Southern28Chick - ouija boards are perhaps the most disturbing things on the planet, I don't know ANYONE who has fooled with them that doesn't have similar stories. Those things are positively creepy. When my daughter is older (she's currently 3) she can come home wearing all black with funky piercings and I'll be fine*, but she is not bringing a ouija board into my home.

*this is assuming that her grades stay up, and she continues to follow our rules and respect herself and others.

(yeah, I know, it's absolute nonsense, and there is no scientific proof that they work and the stories have been debunked by various people over the years in scientific formats, but there is still a part of me that buys it...
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:
ouija
lau.gif

I knew I spelled that wrong. My DH won't even talk about Tim Edenfield anymore. Our experiences were VERY REAL.

Yeah I'm guessing you have a friendly old ghost farmer walking about.

I wouldn't worry about your ghost. I've seen cases (I actually am part of an organization that investigates paranormal situations) where the man of the farm can't seem to leave the barn and continues to look after the chores long after death. There are ways to get rid of him, if he is there, but it seems pretty benign.

Trish, I would never in a million years fool with a Ouija board. The energies that you attract with those things can be pretty bad, and very hard to get rid of.

Trish, I would never in a million years fool with a Ouija board. The energies that you attract with those things can be pretty bad, and very hard to get rid of.

Well I know that now. I figured it wouldn't be nothin bad since we bought it at a kid's toy store. I'll never touch one again.​

Back
Top Bottom