That little red dress fits!!!!

FLchook

Songster
12 Years
Oct 27, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Its been 13 weeks since I start working my not so little butt off, literally. Today I finally worked the nerve to try on that red dress Ive been working towards... Not getting my hopes on...I grit my teeth and prepare for the tug of war that was to come....But it didnt!!
ya.gif
It slips right on and zips too! Still need to shed a few more pounds for it to look its best on, but I couldnt even get my rear into it unzipped when I started.

So in these 13 weeks I have gone down from a size 16 pants to size 10, which are slowly getting loose!
clap.gif
And im not done yet!

I have been following the Body for Life program, intense, but ive been able to do it. And if I can do it, anyone can!!
hugs.gif

No one hear to share the news too, so had to shout it to you guys. Ill shut up now. Thanks for listening

FLchook, my dad is Ron Tindall, he is a champion for 2007. You probably know who he is if you've been on the website. Good job, pm me and we can talk.
smile.png

Last edited:
WoW Peep! Congrats to your dad!!! I never did the challenge, just followed the program, mostly
smile.png

2 beauts...Its basically a program that teaches you how to eat properly, and how to excercise. You eat 6 times a day, and work out 6 days a week. Day 7 you eat what ever you want, and dont even thing about the gym. The website is www.bodyforlife.com There is also a book out that gives much more detail. Ill offer mine, but its been passed on to yet another person. I think I paid 20 for it, but its been well used by many peeps hehe Can probably find one at the library too.

Here is the link to Peeps7 dad .... real results! http://www.bodyforlife.com/challeng...=ron_tindall&cat=Grand Champion Men Age 31-45

Last edited:
Quote:
Congrats...that is wonderful news. Shout all you want. My mom had went on the Body for Life and went to an almost unbelieveable size. It didn't take her all that long either. Keep up the great work..

I keep thinking I am going to go on the body for life program. But right now I am to lazy to even pick up the book. Actually I do have it here. I should open it and read it..

Again Congrats and Keep up the wonderful job.
Shawna

Ok read the site and I am going to buy the book. I need to wait until my cast comes off on the 17th but this gives me a chance to read and get ready!

Thank you FLchook!

Last edited:
That's really awesome!

I really want to get into shape, but Im not motivated enough. Pretty sad for a 17 year old guy. I was doing great with exercising, then I got sick one day and havent started back. I stopped drinking soda almost 2 years ago and lost 40+ lbs, and I do eat better, Im just not motivated enough to work out! I think we should start up a BYC support group to help everyone with their weight loss goals. I dont even know what weight I should be at to be honest, but I know its not the weight Im at now! My mom bought the Biggest Loser cook books and stuff, but we are all too lazy. My dad, brother and I are all overweight, and I really want to do something about it because I dont want any of us to cut our lifetime shorter just because we are lazy. Good job with this, You should be really proud of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom