The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is Cherrynberry’s art thread, but i thought I would share something I am working on…
I got a new drawing app today and I thought I would try it out. Here is a greyhound I drew, I plan to color her in tonight.
View attachment 2915420
Now that I am looking at it, I am realizing that it is not as good as I thought…oh well.
Great work so far! Keep it up!

Thanks again, I appreciate the support :love. I am working on a blue jay also, but I don’t think I will have time to color him today.
the sketch still needs some work
0D7A2E8D-1A69-4A5F-88BB-B5547DB5910D.png

Well, I didn‘t end up coloring any of the sketches I thought I would color today…but I did color this long-tailed duck. Played around with the airbrush feature to create the teal background. I really like how this turned out, I am excited to work on my other projects.
View attachment 2915743
Cool!

Well, I didn‘t end up coloring any of the sketches I thought I would color today…but I did color this long-tailed duck. Played around with the airbrush feature to create the teal background. I really like how this turned out, I am excited to work on my other projects.
View attachment 2915743
Great job! It’s real pretty!

Finished the greyhound. She didn’t take as long as I thought she would, I think she came out all right. Looks better from a distance than up close for some reason, I must’ve messed up the shading somewhere along the line, but I can’t figure out where, which is frustrating. This was otherwise a good attempt, in my opinion.
35426788-0859-4FD4-968D-D1534C838E68.jpeg

Finished the greyhound. She didn’t take as long as I thought she would, I think she came out all right. Looks better from a distance than up close for some reason, I must’ve messed up the shading somewhere along the line, but I can’t figure out where, which is frustrating. This was otherwise a good attempt, in my opinion.
View attachment 2915802
It looks AMAZING!!! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom