Howdy Folks, Yesterday was the day that 5 roosters had to go to camp. This was my first time and it wasn't as bad as most would think. Getting started was the hardest part, but once I was going it was pretty interesting. One of the victims. My setup. Notice the post hole diggger stand for the cone. Me getting busy. Finally, the $40,000 hanger unit. I ended up skining them as I procrastated and didn't get the scalding part finished yet. They soaked in a brine for about 8 hrs.and I ran out of ice. So now they are finishing their rest in the fridge. Hopefully it will be all worth it. If nothing else, it is alot quieter around here.