The Adventures of Spazzy Susie

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by simplysophie, Jan 20, 2012.

1. simplysophie

simplysophie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2011
    I had been looking forward to this day for a month..... or two. Today was the day we were going to pick up our new baby chicks. I had wanted some Salmon Faverolles for ages, and my little brother was getting his long anticipated Blue Andalusions. And my other younger brother was getting some barred rocks. The day seemed to drag on as slowly an arthritic turtle in a blizzard. When I finally got home everyone was in the garage. My two were the biggest ones there and the only yellow ones. One was light yellow with daintily puffy floofs. The other one was...... unique! She had a dark yellow/brown stripe down her back and very crazy cheek floofs. I took one look at her little face and fell deeply in love. As the weeks went by I found myself practically running home from the bus stop to pick my girls up. Then I noticed something rather odd..... one looked a little like Nambroth's Coho, and the other one a teeny squidge like her Derp. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Sounds like you are quite happy with your new girls? [​IMG] Enjoy!

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    'Arthritic turtle in an blizzard' I love that image. Anyway, congratulations!

4. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Photos please! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by