The Alf Fan Club

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Nut Lemon, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Nut Lemon

Nut Lemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Mid- Coast Maine
    Hi, my name is Alf, and I am a blue silkie. [​IMG] My girls are Cat Water and Nut Lemon. They sure do love me a lot. [​IMG] I am their favorite. [​IMG] There are 7 other chicks with me. [​IMG] My buds, Cleo (red), Nugget (red blue cross) , and Lady (splash) , are also silkies and they are 4 weeks old, like me. Now, a few days after we arrived, some new chicks arrived from mypetchicken.com!!!!! [​IMG] I wasn't very happy about this. [​IMG] Neither was the rest of my flock. [​IMG] We don't like the little ones, and we pick on them a lot. They always try to snuggle us, eat our food, perch with us, steal the girls' attention, and drink our water!!! It is absurd!!!!!! [​IMG] The little ones are Louise (white crested black polish), Bojangles (B.O.), Noodles (B.O.), and Rocky (J.G.). But, the girls like me the best. I, am a lap chicken. I love to be held, and they adore me. If I climb on their foot, they will immediately pick me up and cuddle me. I love to sleep in their laps. [​IMG] I think you should join my fan club. I really love people, and I am a very friendly chicken. Nut Lemon will edit this post and she will add your name to the list. All you have to do is PM her. C'MON!!!!! What are you waiting for???? I'm waiting for you!!!!!!
    Also: Could you put that you are an Alf Fan in your signature to spread the word????

Current Members:
    Nut Lemon
    Cat Water
    PippyChicken
    Gerbil
    bella1210

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  2. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    ADD ME!!!! ALFIE IS MY CHICKEN!!! [​IMG]

3. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    HA, HA! Nobody's posting on your thread! Come on guys... You have to love my chicken! He's adorable!

4. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Excuse me, where are the pictures? [​IMG]

I love Silkies but I don't see any.[​IMG]

5. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    I'll join! Silkies are so cute!

6. Nut Lemon

Jul 9, 2010
    Mid- Coast Maine
    Quote:i cant get the thing that puts the pictures to work. [​IMG] i know it stinks.....
    btw, would you like to join??? maybe Cat Water, my sister, would post pictures.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  7. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    That's OK, I will live............[​IMG]
    I'm game, I'll join.

8. Nut Lemon

Jul 9, 2010
    Mid- Coast Maine
    Yay!!

9. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    There are pics on my page. Avoiding a meltdown!

10. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Thank you! Meltdown averted![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by