THE ALIEN RP!

MadamPoofyBrow

Crowing
7 Years
Jun 15, 2015
Please read first:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is an alien RP. Like all other RPs, you will create a character (or two, three, eight...however many you want
wink.png
) These characters will be aliens, which you can design yourself. If you would like to be a human, then you must be a human associating with these aliens (for example, accidentally crashed on some unknown planet and meets the aliens)

As in all good stories, there are two sides: The good guys, and the bad guys. You can be either.

The basic plot:
Planet Corn has been in threat of destruction by the inhabitants of Plant Carrot for quite some time. A young alien who recently moved to Corn decides to take a stand against the baddies. Calling all who will help him (That's you guys by the way
wink.png
)
The baddies do not like this idea (Of course) and led by their leader they protest strongly against the good guys.

Here is the form, fill it out and post it on the thread I will accept or decline (The chances of me declining are seriously low...just if we have like a repeat name or something...)

Name:
Home Planet:
Personality:
Side:
History:
Special Talents:
Description:

Here's my form, I'm that good guy I was talking about:

Name: Reid
Home Planet: Bacon
Personality: Determined, friendly, curious, and perhaps just a bit too arrogant
Side: Good
History: Has been an orphan for as long as he can remember. Lived on Corn wandering aimlessly until he was fifteen, when he moved to Corn
Special Talents: Can talk nearly anyone into doing anything he wants them to (It's a bacon thing) and also fly
Description: Short and slight, shoulder length scraggly dark red hair, glowing blue eyes, large feathery wings, pointy teeth, and a long fuzzy tail

We really need a main baddie!
Fell free to PM me with any questions!
Have fun, get creative, and don't hesitate to join (if only for a while!)
Anyone and everyone welcome, the more the merrier!
We will start the story as soon as I get a response :)

Last edited:
Ok, so I've never done anything like this, so I don't know how to do it . . . but it might be fun!!! Can you tell me how to do it??? Thanks!

Name: Nigel
Personality: Funny, arrogant, crazy, can be calm and reasonable at times
History: not much
Special Talents: Has awesome mechanic skills, can teleport anywhere anytime (but it takes up most of his energy and strength, so he RARELY does it) . . . water is his weakness.
Description: Tall, kind of looks like a human, blond shaggy hair, very handsome, wears casual clothes

Last edited:
Name: Nigel
Personality: Funny, arrogant, crazy, can be calm and reasonable at times
History: not much
Special Talents: can teleport anywhere anytime . . . water is his weakness.
Description: Tall, kind of looks like a human, blond shaggy hair, very handsome, wears the modern day human clothes because he likes the look of them and the feel. :)
Yay Meredith!

Okay, so it's kinda like this...
I have Reid, and you've got Nigel. They're on the same side, so that'll make things easier...I'll post the start to make it even easier :-D
So let's say in post one I have Reid do and say something. Maybe he'll ask Nigel a question. Nigel will respond however you want him to, according to his personality. Then, between us and whoever else joins we will tell a story that will probably be funny and a bit crazy! Did that make any sense? I'm not great at explaining things...

Yay Meredith!

Okay, so it's kinda like this...
I have Reid, and you've got Nigel. They're on the same side, so that'll make things easier...I'll post the start to make it even easier :-D
So let's say in post one I have Reid do and say something. Maybe he'll ask Nigel a question. Nigel will respond however you want him to, according to his personality. Then, between us and whoever else joins we will tell a story that will probably be funny and a bit crazy! Did that make any sense? I'm not great at explaining things...
Sounds great! Lets get started, MadamPoofyBrow! (love the name)

Reid sat in a dark corner of a dark room. He looked across the table toward Nigel. He raised an eyebrow mischievously. He smiled "Shall we go to the park and try to get some more allies?"

(Thanks! Madam Poofy brow was my first hen ever, she's now five and doesn't lay anymore, but she's so sweet! She's a Polish, hence the name, lol!) (And sorry if this is a bad start, I've never started one before. We'll get it going though
wink.png
)

Nigel didn't even hear Reid because he was too busy thinking about the very beautiful girl he has seen just the other day. "She's amaaaaaaazing." he was thinking (he realized then, that he had said it out loud).

Last edited:
Nigel jerked back into reality. "I . . . um . . . er . . . no, not the park . . . ahhhhh . . . . I just . . . um . . . " He didn't know what to say to his friend.

"Sure, whatever, yeah!!! Oh, can I bring Chuck with me??"

(Chuck is his pet who looks kind of like a mouse and a hamster, but is as big as a cat and has wings and a long fluffy tail)

Back
Top Bottom