The Animal Game!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 77horses, Nov 17, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    If you were an animal, what would you be? why? that's all you have to do! [​IMG]

If I were an animal(IIWAA) I would be a horse! [​IMG] Why? because I love horses and my friends always say that I remind them of one, since I'm a fast runner, I'm friendly, and funny. [​IMG]
    your turn!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    anyone???

3. Taylorbird

Taylorbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Good Ole GA
    IIWAA I would be a Gold Eagle.Why? Because thay are one of the largest birds of prey and it would be cool to fly.

4. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    IIWAA I would be a Timber Wolf. This is why I think that...I believe I'm the alpha female of my pack as my husband is the alpha male. I don't really trust anyone outside my pack. My mom would be a matriarch but not a pack leader. I believe I'm a very black and white personality (which is why I don't trust people outside my pack...most people are gray and fuzzy in their personalities) And lastly, wolves are my most FAVORITE animal.

Now having said THAT. My husband thinks I would be a German Shepard. Again, because of my black and white personality. And I (supposedly) can be fierce if threatened. [​IMG] I don't see it.

Now having said THAT my children believe I would be a Labrador Retriever (all canines...I know, strange) They think I'm just a big goof, and when I get mad "it's not THAT bad" (in comparison to the German Shepard) They think I'm never that serious. [​IMG]

So gosh, I really don't know what I'm like.

PS I am a Gemini personality...that's prolly where all the confusion starts [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by