Investigating The App is brutal

dehaan

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2015
I understand the need to sell advertising but it takes up much more screen space than any other app I use. The scrolling up and down is very glitchy.... And the app seems to recognize who I am but doesn't consider me signed in apparently because I can't post. Hope all the bugs get worked out, oh and its the android version if it helps.

I think there were some ads when I first started using the mobile version that could be dismissed/closed. Look for an X in the upper right corners

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. The app is pretty much broken until we have a chance to fix it... (we haven't even started yet... focusing on the main site).

In the interim, please just use the site in your browser. The interface will be much better / cleaner.

Yeah, wow... I installed the android phone app also and it really lagged. The ads took up most of the screen even after clicking that 'X'

I guess it's a work in progress. I even uninstalled and installed again. It works a little better now.
Going back to the Web!

I have the android app and I doesn't work at all. Everytime I click on something it says page cannot be displayed. And it's SUPER slow.
Screenshot_20170529-064327.png
Screenshot_20170529-064434.png

Back
Top Bottom