pipdzipdnreadytogo

Fuzzy Feather Fanatic
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Jun 9, 2011
Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Peanut Butter pretending to be invisible on top of someone else's egg.

1638132908352.png

Next, any fowl doing something they aren't supposed to be doing 🤫

pipdzipdnreadytogo

Fuzzy Feather Fanatic
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Jun 9, 2011
Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Surprised no one has gone for this one! Here is my beloved late Dorking hen, Elda, reacting to her last hatchday cake. 🥺 I'd say she was pretty happy with it! :love

Elly eating cake.jpg
Elly enjoying her cake.jpg

Next, well, does anyone else give their birds birthday treats? How about a picture of any fowl celebrating their hatchday?

Sep 13, 2021
Central Arkansas
I really don't. I give them a big bowl of salad every now and again. It has grass and any veghies and fruit that I can find around the house that is safe for them to eat. The last one had cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, strawberries, oranges, bananas, grapes, and a pinch of cheese. This was in like June.
20210529_100756.jpg

pipdzipdnreadytogo

Fuzzy Feather Fanatic
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Jun 9, 2011
Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Well, that looks like a yummy treat for your birds whether or not it's a hatchday treat. It's been a couple hours since my post anyway, so you could go ahead and pick another hunt if you want?

Iluveggers

Free Ranging
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
Thus is my problem. I only have Cochin Bantams, a Sebright, and a OEGB. I can only fulfill a few hunts. The easy ones like a broody chicken get fullfilled too fast anyway. If we could keep it in chickens I feel like more people could probably participate. I'm always lurking here though. Waiting for the challenge that I can fulfill.
I got unsubscribed! Thank you for the post about other fowl…I’m in the same boat! I lost most of the pics on my old phone, but hopefully I’ll be able to join in again soon! ❤️

Top Bottom