The Autumn Hen Contest

Overall, Do You Think This Is a Fun Contest?

• Nope- I've Seen Better Contests.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Angry Hen

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Dec 17, 2016
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
~The Autumn Hen Contest~
By, The Angry Hen.

Dscn2b7622orig.JPG

~Marshmallow~
Hey ya folks! It's me... @The Angry Hen. I'm sure you've seen me around! Ha ha... Ha. So- I've decided to create this contest in hopes that you'll all have a lot of fun.

Here's how it goes... You will post a photo of one of your hens (SPOILER! YOU CAN ENTER FEMALE OF ANY FOWL. TURKEY, GOOSE, DUCK, CHICKEN, PEA, GUINEA, PIGEON, ANYTHING). And say their name (if they are unnamed, please leave it blank) and their breed. CROSS BREEDS ARE ACCEPTED. But please list what the cross is made of.

Now... What I am looking for in a photo is a happy hen with a pleasant background. I am hoping for an Autumn scenery... But any scene will do just fine.
Maximum of entries per person: 4. Please neatly list post them so that it makes it a bit easier for me to look at, like a full photo (non-thumbnail).

All rules apply, please stay appropriate and everybody please get along. I can't wait to see these hens! Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM.

Best Regards,
-Angry Hen

P.S. I'm in a crazy mood so don't mind my craziness. ;)

Hello @Tlmcq,​

Thank you for joining the thread, I appreciate it greatly. Ha ha! Sounds like quite the attitude- but since there is a maximum of four entries per person, feel free to enter her! Either way she sounds cute and it could be fun to see a picture!! :)

Best Wishes,
-Angry Hen​

Last edited:
Hey River,

Thank you very much for entering! Tiny is beautiful. I still can't believe it that she's albino- that is amazing! Very pretty and thanks again. Have a good evening. :)

-K​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom