The babies are 2 1/2 weeks old (PICS)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by jengro65, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jengro65

jengro65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2011
    Morgantown, WV
    My White Leghorn Molly and her 7 little wonders:) ...notice they all have the demon eyes...LOL
    [​IMG]
    Here's Hot Stuff Papa
    [​IMG]

2. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    That's just darling!!

3. heatherkh

heatherkh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2011
    Clackamas, Oregon
    Love them!!

4. jmtcmkb

jmtcmkb Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    New Hampshire
    so darn cute! I nevr knew chicks were so adorable until mine arrived 2 weeks ago, I am hooked [​IMG]

5. jengro65

Jul 16, 2011
    Morgantown, WV
    Quote:What kind did you get?? I never had chickens until this past March and I am so completely hooked. I truely never expected one of my WLH's to be broody either but she sure proved me wrong and now those babies have a home for life:)

6. jmtcmkb

jmtcmkb Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Quote:What kind did you get?? I never had chickens until this past March and I am so completely hooked. I truely never expected one of my WLH's to be broody either but she sure proved me wrong and now those babies have a home for life:)

I cant have roo's so I am [​IMG] that mine are all girls! I got 2 red six links, 1 Black Australorp, 1 Buff Orpington and 1 very friendly and lovable Dominique.

7. stefzbiz

stefzbiz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2011
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Zombie chickens!!

8. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More

Aug 20, 2010
    Colmesneil,TX

That was my first thought when I saw the picture: You had a white leghorn go broody??? hehe Grats on some beautiful babies!

9. jengro65

Jul 16, 2011
    Morgantown, WV
    That was my first thought when I saw the picture: You had a white leghorn go broody??? hehe Grats on some beautiful babies!

Yep!! She was only 6 1/2 months old. Papa was 6 months old, 4 of the 7 eggs under her had been in the fridge all day yet she still managed to hatch all 7 with no problem. PLUS she's a wonderful Mama! I'm also trying to convince myself that all 7 are pullets [​IMG] ......Fat Chance..LOL​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by