The Babies have HATCHED!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MissJenny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. MissJenny

MissJenny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I got mille fleur cochin eggs from Lynne for my sweet broody cochin Louisa. I put four eggs underher and four in an incubator. When three of the iuncubator eggs got tossed and two of the eggs under Louisa got tossed, I put them all under her last week. They were due today and the first one hatched about midnight last night. OMG, they're seriously, deeply cute! Don;t you think?

Jenny

[​IMG]

2. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG] CONGRATULATIONS. They are adorable. Mine are due on the 21st. My 1st time incubating. Pray they all make it. Congrats again

3. pkw

pkw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2010
    North Edwards, CA
    Oh they are so adorable. I have chicks due 6th, 7th, 13th, 18th and the 21st.

4. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] So cute! I'm anxious for my own hatch! [​IMG] [​IMG] yay!! Some more people with the same hatch date! Well mine are due Jan. 20th but I set them at 8pm so I figure the 20th to the 21st. This is only my 3rd hatch and the others went horrible (2 out of both) but this one's going much better so far!

Ashley

5. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Chickie 15. I put mine in on the 31st at 8pm. So maybe ours will be born the same time. Good luck.

6. ms.cluckling

ms.cluckling Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Congrats! They are incredibly cute!! mine are due on the 9th. this is my first time [​IMG]

7. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Mine went in on the 30th at 8, but still they just might! [​IMG]

8. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    Congratulations Jenny on your gorgeous Mille Fleur babies. I also had eggs from Lynne in Dec, but only 1 hatched, and I thought I'd share his cuteness with you too.

[​IMG]
    This is Zeus, I can't wait to see how beautiful he's going to turn out when he grows up. The Mille Fleur males tend to be so gorgeous with the coloring of their feathers.

Anyway, congrats on your chicks. Don't forget to post updates and pics..

9. MissJenny

MissJenny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Quote:OMG, look at his little wing feathers. Priceless. This is a really good picture. I snapped my picture really fast and got the babies back under Mama before they could catch a chill. Zeus is really handsome. How can you tell already that he is a he?

Jenny

10. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Absolutely Beautiful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by