The baby kicked meh D:

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Ducklove334, May 5, 2009.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    LOL...Baileys been real active I guess, and Becca and I were sitting on the bed, and /I/ felt her kick atleast 5 times, HARD!, I almost started bawling...cause I think it's finally starting to HIT me.

then Becca said to get the home doppler thingy we got months ago, it DOESN'T work...not the way it's sposed to, we didn't hear her heart, but we could HEAR the baby kick [​IMG]..we actually HEARD the little thumps, it was really cool! I was likw "the baby kicked my eardrums!"...

Becca is 21 weeks and a couple days now, we go for another ultrasound on the 11th.

babies name Bailey(possiblt spelling change) Insert middle name here
    ------------------------------

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    aw...that's sweet.

3. cindyanne1

cindyanne1 Mother Goose

Apr 19, 2009
    Central Ohio
    Awwww... [​IMG]

Which kind of home Doppler did you get? I have one from Bellybeats and it worked EXTREMELY well. I was able to hear my babies as early as 11 weeks, albeit with a lot of searching and prodding, lol. But after about 16 weeks or so I could always hear it easily. Maybe yours needs new batteries? Or maybe you're not using enough gel?

I miss the feeling of a baby kicking. [​IMG]

4. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    ours is just this crappy thing from walmart called bebe sounds, it's a little round box thingy with earphones and the box thingy has the foam thing you put on your belly, there is no gel..it was only 20$ so we didn't expect much out of it...but you can hear your own heart when you put it on your chest! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by