The Barbie Haters Anon. Group :D

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
14 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
This is very silly and random,but if you have anything against Barbie, post here. (I don't know if there is somone with the username of Barbie, but if there is, I DO NOT MEAN THEM!!)
CHickensrock9 and I were discussing the evilsness of the barbie movies, and I came up with the idea to create this thread.
big_smile.png
Post away!!

*sneaks in* Hello, can I be a member? There's a horde of angry Barbie lovers outside the window...

Actually, I thought the Barbie movies were better than I feared they would be! (I have a 5 year old daughter, so I get to watch them)

At least the Barbie toys are geared more for movies and less for ... um, unsavory leanings

Barbie has all this stuff - a nice car, a townhouse, a boat, sporty friends and no visible means of supporting herself. I'm suspicious.....I just don't like her.

Quote:
*cracks up*

Count me in! I had Barbies as a child. I loved them... well, I loved to torture them! (Epic adventures included executing them by hanging, pulling their heads off {as I lacked a guillotine}, and playing "Evil Queen", in which one Barbie was queen and tortured the other barbies in interesting ways. I also made one of my Ken dolls fully tattooed... in replica of my dear old dad. Actually, I went BEYOND the four large ones that my dad has... My father was pleased. He added one that said "Prisoner of Love" across Ken's back. Hmmm... and my parents wonder how they raised such a strange child?
tongue.png
) (Note: I have grown out of the killing-things phase. I'm no longer a sadist.)

Back
Top Bottom