*~the battle to live~*a wolf,human,and mythical animal role play!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Plot:eek:nce,a long long time ago,in the kingdom of riverfield,humans and wolfs had a strong bond,but know,hundreds,and hundreds of years later,humans are trying to kill wolfs,and the mythical animals and monsters that live in the dark woods.will the wolfs and mythicals world fall?or will the humans world fall?

Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Rules:
    No cussing
    No mating
    No bullying
    Me,and frostbite88 are the owners of this role play,wat we say goes
    All BYC rules
    Have fun!!!!!

Descripsons:wolfs can have the listing colers:black,white,gray,brown,red(if not bright,has to be mixed with another Coler),silver,blue(as with red),green(same as with blue and red),and calico.wolfs can have wings,feathers,and others just have fur.

Ranks(for humans)
    King:eek:pen
    Queen:eek:pen
    Prince:eek:pen
    Princess:taken
    Maids:all open(limit of 7 maids)
    Cout:eek:pen
    Countess:taken
    Towns people:eek:pen(limit of 10 towns people)
    Fighters:eek:pen(limit of 8 fighters)
    Note:let's try to not have millions of humans,and no wolfs or mythicals

Species:
    Humans
    Wolfs
    Griffons
    Small dragons
    Reapers
    Pixies
    Wear wolfs
    And vampires

Fourms:
    Human
    Name:
    Personalty:
    Description:
    History
    Other:
    Username:

Mythicals:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Species:
    History:
    Other:
    Username:

Wolfs:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    History:
    Other:
    Username:

If you red all this,put this in other

Characters:
    Lsky:moreti(vampire)
    Cluckcluck1215:Sadie(wolf)
    Frostbite88:ravenmoon(wolf),willowfrost(wolf).

Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh cool you started a new RPG :D

Name: Moreti
    Personality: quiet, lonely, Finds it hard to trust others, angers quickly, but is still the kind, caring person she was before. (Deep down)
    Description: pale skin, blood red eyes, long dark hair (Usually tied up into a bun or braided). Narrow physique. Strong, agile.
    Species: Vampire
    History: Was born human, into a hardworking family of four, A mother, a father, and a younger sister. Times were tough and Moreti's father traveled out in search of work, when he returned he was acting very odd. He had contracted a disease which soon spread to Moreti's mother and sister. They all got very ill and Moreti struggled to keep them alive. One night when close to death she was visited by a stranger who took her in their arms and took away her pain. She was sure she had dreamt it, but when she woke up she felt different. Word got out to the people in the city that a vampire was out near the farms, and the authorities came to look around. They found Moreti in her house, with her almost dead family. They saw her blood red eyes and thought she was the vampire they had been looking for. She ran as far away as she could, and never knew what became of her family.
    Other: Hopes to return home and find her family. Has tried to rid herself of her vampirism multiple times, finds her hunger hard to control.
    Username: Lsky

3. (Nice!accepted)

4. Name:ravenheart
    Personality:cold hearted,but kind deep down
    Species:small dragon
    Description:a small gray dragon with very sharp claws
    History:her mother died cause of a vampire when she was very young,and now she vows to kill every living vampire(she's on the wolf and mythical side,tho)
    Other:this
    Username:cluckcluck1215

(You make 1 more character,and then we can role play)

5. Name:Sadie
    Personalty:kind and helpful
    Description:a calico wolf,with green eyes
    History:she works with the mythicals
    Other:this
    Username:cluckcluck1215

6. Athaid

(I only want one character, otherwise it's too many for me to manage. But we can wait for other people :D) "vows to kill every living vampire" ._.

7. (Ok,it's ok,she won't kill yours :D)

8. Athaid

:p

9. Frost bite88

Frost bite88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Name: Willowfrost
    Personality: A kind sweet wolf who values life and justice, but fierce in battle and extremely loyal.
    Description: A shining silver with icy blue eyes, she was rare swirls in her fur that is an aqua green also her paws, ears, and tail tip are aqua green with her eyes outlined with aqua green, she has long wings with the same aqua green swirls.
    History: Her whole family was killed by humans and now she hunts them, she is now the Alpha of a pack not only filled with wolves but other creatures
    Other: She is a Water/ Ice element user
    Username: Frost bite88

Name: Ravenmoon
    Personality: sweet but very skittish, she never speaks because if she does she'll be punished by the humans
    Description: A pitch black wolf with white paws, stomach, chest, and tail tip, she has a white diamond shape on her forehead. Her wings are pitch black with white ends. Three feathers grow above the diamond shape on her forehead, the one in the middle is white and the other two are black, she has the same three feathers on the of her paws, shoulders, chest, and tail tip.
    History: Was taken by humans at a young age and is being used as a weapon against her own kind, she only does it so she isn't killed by the humans who toke her, she doesn't know where her family is, she's still just a pup
    Other: A very rare Dark/ Light user
    Username: Frost bite88

10. (Nice,willowfrost can lead a small pack,cause I don't think we should have packs)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by