The Battle Within The Trees - A Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PoesAccomplice, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Slytheri(were-snakes or similar)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Vampires

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Nightstalkers(hovering ghost like figures that can kill by touch

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Other (PM me!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Story: Hundreds of years ago, a handsome white stag glided through the beautiful forest, pausing by a trickling stream. He lapped up the pure icy water before continuing his trek through the flourishing oaks. The forest around him was buzzing with life and happiness. Eventually he reached a gushing river and stood by it's steep bank, waiting. This stag was in fact Artemis, the Goddess of Wilderness, Hunting and Wild Animals.

Meanwhile, a young girl with tangled fair hair sang an injured deer fawn to sleep with her sweet voice. The golden fawn had fallen victim to one of her brothers cruel 'games' and had been left orphaned with a badly broken leg. Ivy was deeply in tuned with the forest and spent her precious time alone, caring for the animals and forest.

On the other side of the woods, a quiet boy with dirty black hair crouched over a lone wolf cub. He torched the terrified cub, letting out a deep creepy laugh as the cub let out its last howl of terror before flopping down limp, like a broken doll. Ignacio kicked the dry earth onto the tiny beaten up corpse and left, in search of more 'playmates', but was interrupted by the stern voice of Artemis who was beckoning him and Ivy to the river.

Instantly after being called, the siblings stumbled out of the undergrowth begging for mercy. Suddenly, the noble deer morphed into an angry woman who fell to her scared knees and screeched "My dear son. I gave you this beautiful forest and you chose to betray me. You chose to go against my will and torture those innocent animals, so that you could rule the forest by yourself. And for that you will be cursed!". Ignacio collapsed onto the floor and started screaming in pain, his pupils dilating as he transformed into an ugly black were-wolf. He started trembling with the desire to rip apart the beautiful forest and tear into his sisters flesh.

Artemis spoke again, this time softer "My honorable daughter, Ivy, you have been honest and kind and wise. For that you and your people will blessed with my skill of archery and knowledge of the forest." At that moment a golden bow materialized in Ivy's hands and a small ivy leaf imprinted on her forehead. Her ears became pointier and her beauty became radiant, it strong enough to win any man's heart. Her wavy hair grew in length, and her former town dress morphed into a beautiful gown of green and white. Wherever she stood, moss sprouted from the floor, lest her feet should be uncomfortable. The old woman smiled before disappearing, never to be seen again.

While Artemis departed from them, Ivy ran off gracefully, the animals and the trees of the forest making way for her. She impulsively headed towards a grand oak, as if an instinct had told her to approach. The oak opened up, making a hollow hole in itself, which she entered, only to find a stone spiral staircase, lit by candles. She kept descending, until she saw what the oak had hidden: a small chamber of sorts. There was a hallway before her, with four doors on each side, and one at the end, all open. As she walked down the hall, she noticed, a dining hall, library, two halls, all full of sleeping chambers, an armory, a dungeon, and a training room. She went into the last door, at the end of the hall, revealing her room, and entered, closing the door behind her.

Ignacio growled, as he had been blinded by Artemis' departure. Once he had regain his sight, he impulsively looked around for his sister, his blood thirst pumping. He howled angrily once he found out she had escaped his hideous jaw. Instead, he trekked to the west side of the forest, where the forest had already begun dying. He located what his dark instinct had told him to find: an old, run-down castle. Most of it was fallen in ruins, but that didn't bother Ignacio. His dark nature loved his new home, where he was to begin his reign of terror.

Summary: A brother and sister, both teens, are found in their usual playground, the forest of Nadoka. The brother despises nature and is cruel to animals, going as far as to killing them, while the girl helps the weak animals and cares for the forest. Artemis, the goddess of Hunting and Wild Animals transforms the girl, Ivy, into a beautiful elf, the new Queen of the Blade. Ignacio, on the other hand, is transformed to a blood thirsty and ugly werewolf. His intention is to destroy the forest and all its inhabitants, starting with his sister.

Werewolves: These werewolves are led by the ruthless Ignacio. Their sole purpose is to kill and injure the forest and its inhabitants, beginning with Ivy. These werewolves can transform at will, yet transforming is painful, as Artemis cursed the werewolves. They look like normal wolves, but larger and more ragged. Their is no order at the castle, except for that Ignacio is king. He is the supreme leader there. Love and leisure is looked down upon, as killing is the main focus. A human becomes werewolf when he/she is bitten by one and not killed.

Form for Werewolves:
    Name:
    Human Form:
    Wolf Form:
    Personality:
    Human at First?:
    Other:

The Blade(elves): The Blade are led by the gracious, kind, and smart Ivy. There are no elf kings, with the queens as sole rulers. A human can be transformed into an elf if their forehead is touched by Ivy, which results in a leaf or petal being imprinted there, which would be their new name (like Lily or Elm). The elves are almost always hooded, except for the queen, and are quicker and stealthier than normal humans. Almost all of them utilize a bow, and can control plants at their will. The queen can control animals as well. The "elfen" society is very structured, with most elves taking up a role and sticking to it, like hunter, scout, etc. The elves do not need to eat regularly, and if so, only eat predatory animals, like boars. Love is central in their society, and once two elves have bonded, they are mates for life (they bond by simply kissing.)

Form for The Blade:
    Name:
    Appearance(just post a human pic if you wish, imagine them with pointier ears):
    Personality:
    Human at First?:
    Mate?:
    Other:

I'm pretty sure that's it! I made this together with chickygirl7, so she is also an administrator of this thread. We will be adding more lore and species, which can be voted by in the poll above. Hope you guys enjoy!

2. DancingWthDucks

DancingWthDucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2016
    Cumbria, UK
    Name: Ivy
    Appearance(just post a human pic if you wish, imagine them with pointier ears): [​IMG]
    (with a dark green ivy leaf imprinted on her forehead)
    Personality: Kind, caring, wise, trustworthy, knowledgeable, firm when necessary
    Human at First?: Yes
    Mate?: Open and Looking, although she will always put the duties of her people first.
    Other: She has a good aim and her golden bow never leaves her side. She is very down to earth and gives good advice.

3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Remember, you don't need to be accepted.)

4. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    (Sadly I am too tired to finish my character form right now, but will join tomorrow.)

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (yay!)

6. Name:
    Appearance(just post a human pic if you wish, imagine them with pointier ears):
    Personality:
    Human at First?:
    Mate?:
    Other:

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (It's all blank...)

8. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    (Would it be alright for me to make a mate for Ignacio?)

9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (That would be great. Would you like for him to bite her or that she starts out as a werewolf?)

10. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    (For him to bite her, that would be more interesring ;) )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by