The Beginning~Animal/Human Survival RP~Always Accepting~

ChickenRadio

Songster
8 Years
Hello! Im back with yet another RolePlay. And yes i know all of my past RolePlays have failed in some way but i want to make a sucessful one! Please help this one go far by joining! Thank you! Bye~!

PLOT:

When the world was flat instead of round. When no one knew what lie beyond. When everything was new. This is the time of survival. Animals flee as they are hunted and fight when they need to protect. Humans hunt the animals and fight the beasts. This is a time when no one knew what was going to happen. The tribes fight. The animals Flee. Join to find out about Survival.

RULES:

All BYC Rules apply
No god modding
Please wait til i accept your character to RolePlay
I made this what i say goes.
No plot changes without my permission
No killing another persons character without their permission
You need to PM me for certain ranks
Be nice. I dont want any drama here. If someone here is ignoring you PM them DO NOT bring it to my thread.
Have Fun and Enjoy!

RANKS:

Tribe leader (Two Male&Female)(PM your form for this one)
Tribe healer (One)
Tribe Hunter (UnLimited)
Tribe Citizen (Unlimited)

Animal Ranks:

Herd/Flock Leader (Two) (PM form to get this)
Herd/Flock Healer (One)
Herd/Flock Hunter (Unlimited)
Herd/Flock Citizen (Unlimited)

TRIBE LANDS:

Paradise Tribe:

Many Skillful hunters live here on the floating islands known as Paradise they hunt Fish and the Birds that fly and live around here. The land is made of grasses in the middle and long beaches of powder white sand but there are many big storms that will sometimes blow tree down and sweep people away in the waves. Birds like Scarlet macaws and many different fish live here along with some horses.
images

Plains Tribe:

In this tribe many people gather. The healer is skilled and the food is plentiful. They hunt the Horses Birds and Buffalos that live here. The land is made of rolling hills and has many small ponds but there's not a lot of shelter and it storms frequently. Buffalos Horses Birds and Big Cats live here

Grassy_Plains_717200735815PM691.jpg

Destert Tribe

This tribe is very strong because of walking through the shifting sands of the desert. All animals and people who live here can go for a long time without water and are used to the heat. It is made of sands with many oasis's across the land even thought there is water it is very far apart and hard to get to it and there and many sand storm. Snakes Vultures Horses and Camels live here

desert2.jpg

Mountain Tribe:

This tribe is in the mountains. They are strong fast and nimble people who live here. The land is made of beautiful large mountains the are gathered around a large river in the mountains the tribes are built on ledges and can sometimes fall in an avalanche and the winters are very harsh and long. Animals who live here are Highland goats Wolves Deer Bears and Birds.

rocky_mountain_tours.jpg

Forbidden land

In this land no one lives here. No tribes come because no one knows what here. It is made of rolling grassy hills with large forests and a few lakes it gets very hot in the summer and it rain a lot in the spring Wolves will pick off any un-suspecting creatures and many out casts live here and may attack. Lots of animals like Horses Birds Deer Wolves Foxes Black Bears Badgers Wild Cats and Owls.

goodwp.com_26168.jpg

FORMS:

Human:

Name:
Tribe:
Appearance:
History:
Picture (Optional):
Other:
Username:

Animal:

Name:
Animal:
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in):
Appearance:
History:
Picture (Optional):
Other:
Username:

CHARACTERS:

Name: Alisha
Tribe: Paradise
Appearance: Long dark hair brown eyes
History: She has lived in the tribe for as long as she could remember.
Picture (Optional): N/A
Other: Shes very young for a healer but knows all the medicines. She knows many stories and the tribe young love to come and listen.
Username: ChickenRadio

Name: Shasta
Animal: Wolf
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): Forbidden Land
Appearance: White under belly with dark grey on her back Green eyes
History: She came to the Forbidden Lands from the mountains along with her mate
Picture (Optional):
Snow-Wolf-Wallpapers-2.jpg

Other: TBM
Username: ChickenRadio

Name: Natalya and Vasly
Tribe: Mountains
Appearance: Both have dark hair and hazel eyes. Natalya is very strong and will do anything to protect her son.
History: Natalya was banished from the mountain tribe when she ran off to find Vasly, who had wandered off at sunset. Her tribe told her to stay at camp and leave him to die in the cold or to a wolf, but she ran off to find him anyway. The tribe kicked her out when she returned for "endangering the tribe". She now lives in a small cave. Whenever she goes out, she carries Vasly in a pack on her back.
Picture (Optional): N/A
Other: Vasly is Natalya's son from the tribe. His father is unknown, but may come in later.
Username: Dapplepony

Last edited:
Name: Silvermist
Animal: wolf
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): mountains
Appearance: see pic
History: her family was killed by humans and has lived alone.
Picture (Optional):

Other: She is very brave and wise but hates humans for what they did to her parents.
Username:DarthLayer

Name: Finor
Animal: wolf
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in):forbidden land
Appearance:
Gray-Wolf.jpg

History: TBR
Picture (Optional):
Other:
Username:polish

Name: Dibor
Animal: buffalo
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): plain
Appearance:
Bison_ownby380-300x227.jpg

History: born and lived in plains
Picture (Optional):
Other:

Name: Caddy
Animal: camel
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): desert
Appearance:
Dromedary-Camel-image.jpg

History: born in desert
Picture (Optional):
Other:

Name: Dibor
Animal: buffalo
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): plain
Appearance:
Bison_ownby380-300x227.jpg

History: born and lived in plains
Picture (Optional):
Other:

Name: Caddy
Animal: camel
Herd/Pack/Flock (The tribe land you live in): desert
Appearance:
Dromedary-Camel-image.jpg

History: born in desert
Picture (Optional):
Other:
In thank you for joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom