the beginning of my day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DTchickens, Jul 30, 2008.

1. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    well, im just going to post what happened to me a few minutes ago, others not important.. Someone may get a laugh from it. well, im doing some work around the chicken yard, kinda bored. nothing else to do when i grab some wire look right down by my finger, and theres a SPIDER about the size of a quarter, i immediately stop what im doing drop it and run/dance/brush and whatever else i did for about 5 feet away, I absolutely hate spiders or any other kind of insect that will bite, sting, or harm me in anyway. about 10 minutes later, i pick up a piece of tin. a wasp nest, about 5 inches wide, 3 inches (tall?) and about 6 HUGE wasps sitting there, lets just say i dropped the tin and it was all a blur until i got in the house 3-5 seconds later :mad:, and here i am....

-Daniel

2. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    forgot to add, When i said look down, i mean look up, the spider was also about 2-3 inches away from my head

3. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Lol [​IMG] [​IMG] Sorry about the bad coincedence with bugs!

4. pixiechick

pixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Jonesborough, TN
    Maybe you should stay safley inside for the rest of the day.

5. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    If I had a spider that big anywhere near me, I would have done the same thing. Except I probably would have wet myself too. I hate spiders.

6. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:Lol, i got to go feed though, AND the worst part is i have to walk by the tin with wasps to get to my feed [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by