The BF tried to tell me I wont be having 100s of animals....

pixie74943

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

He thinks when we move out that I wont be subjecting him to
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
and duckies and
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
and quail... and kittens.. and puppies...

A pair of ducks..
Up to 20 Chickens..
4 ish Quail pens
And a cat
And a dog...

I have plans...!!

No boy is going to stop me!! Especially if he wants to eat my eggs/chickens/quail... (The ducks will be pets, and not for food, except the eggs)

and if he doesnt approve... he probably wont notice anyway

"...since when do we have a red chicken..?"
"...we've got 3 dear.. and a BLRW..."
"...a what..?"
"...never mind..."

Quote:
A rude awakening is also on the horizen for you if you move in with him BEFORE letting him know just what you want also!..... be careful.... methinks he is not as much of an animal lover as you are.... they willl only tolerate for so long, then want to subject you to his will and try and get you to part with your animals.... just my honest opinion... and I dont think you should take the matter too lightly.... think long and hard about what you are about to do..............

Quote:
A rude awakening is also on the horizen for you if you move in with him BEFORE letting him know just what you want also!..... be careful.... methinks he is not as much of an animal lover as you are.... they willl only tolerate for so long, then want to subject you to his will and try and get you to part with your animals.... just my honest opinion... and I dont think you should take the matter too lightly.... think long and hard about what you are about to do..............

Excellent advice!! Honesty is always the best policy!

My hubby said we would never have chickens!

7132_april_30_024.jpg

7132_028.jpg

This is now what is in our front yard, yes he built it and yes it was his idea to incorporate it in the yard.
lol.png
The rule was I could have 10, we now have 21!!

heheheheheheh....my bf gave up trying to tell me. I'm still not convinced I should have children, but I guess if he can compromise about chickens in a house....

Back
Top Bottom