The BF tried to tell me I wont be having 100s of animals....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pixie74943, Nov 5, 2009.

1. pixie74943

pixie74943 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Adelaide, Australia
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He thinks when we move out that I wont be subjecting him to [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and duckies and [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and quail... and kittens.. and puppies...

A pair of ducks..
    Up to 20 Chickens..
    4 ish Quail pens
    And a cat
    And a dog...

I have plans...!!

No boy is going to stop me!! Especially if he wants to eat my eggs/chickens/quail... (The ducks will be pets, and not for food, except the eggs)

2. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    A rude awakening is on the horizon for him! [​IMG]

3. pixie74943

pixie74943 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Adelaide, Australia
    and if he doesnt approve... he probably wont notice anyway

"...since when do we have a red chicken..?"
    "...we've got 3 dear.. and a BLRW..."
    "...a what..?"
    "...never mind..."

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:A rude awakening is also on the horizen for you if you move in with him BEFORE letting him know just what you want also!..... be careful.... methinks he is not as much of an animal lover as you are.... they willl only tolerate for so long, then want to subject you to his will and try and get you to part with your animals.... just my honest opinion... and I dont think you should take the matter too lightly.... think long and hard about what you are about to do..............

5. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Quote:A rude awakening is also on the horizen for you if you move in with him BEFORE letting him know just what you want also!..... be careful.... methinks he is not as much of an animal lover as you are.... they willl only tolerate for so long, then want to subject you to his will and try and get you to part with your animals.... just my honest opinion... and I dont think you should take the matter too lightly.... think long and hard about what you are about to do..............

Excellent advice!! Honesty is always the best policy!

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    My hubby said we would never have chickens!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is now what is in our front yard, yes he built it and yes it was his idea to incorporate it in the yard. [​IMG] The rule was I could have 10, we now have 21!!

7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    heheheheheheh....my bf gave up trying to tell me. I'm still not convinced I should have children, but I guess if he can compromise about chickens in a house....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by