1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The BLT Story

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wayne hulgan, Mar 5, 2012.

1. wayne hulgan

wayne hulgan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2011
    Last Saturday night, we decided to have BLT's for supper. We are quite organized in the kitchen having been married 31 years with a lot of practice. I got the nuker bacon tray out loaded it with dead pig and put it in the microwave set the timer and pushed the start button. TW (the wife) got the paper plates, napkins, utinsels, lettice and tomato. I got the toaster and loaded the bread, got to be careful with this. Got to make sure the bottom gets matched with its top, can't have unmatched bread. put a top from each sandwitch in the toaster and got it started. TW was pealing the tomato, don't like peelings. she sliced them into nice little slices just llike we like. up pops the tops, now with the mayo and put the bottoms in the toaster. TW puts the lettice and tomato on the bread, up pops the tops. Spread some mayo on the tops, salt the tomato, slap everything together and enjoy. man that was a good BLT. Finnished everything off, cleaned up, got out showers, watched a little tube and went to bed. Since we have chicks, we eat a lot of eggs, so breakfast this morning bacon and eggs with frozen biscuits, yum. Since we are so organized, I get the bacon cooking job this morning. Can't find the nuker tray. Just what did TW do with the thing. We look most every where, then the micro. There still in the micro from last night, the nuker tray with the bacon still setting there. We just heated it and had breakfast with a little chuckle.

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] Sounds like something I would do!

3. greeneacre

greeneacre Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Garner, nc
    [​IMG] [​IMG] sounds familiar [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by