The British Are Coming, The British Are Coming

madamwlf

Nevermore Acres
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Mount Airy, MD
Well, not until October will I be getting my Legbars but we got their condo done almost. Here it is. I've moved some Ameraucana chicks in for now.

This is a view from my deck. It's an all-in-one.
IMG_1082.jpg

Nest Box for later use.
IMG_1083.jpg

Notice the picture window. My husband decided the coop needed a Vaulted ceiling. I can actually stand up in it and still have plenty of room. He gave me a great idea too. I'm looking for a children's Chandelier to hang just inside the window. Both front and back also have a regular window that we ordered.
IMG_1084.jpg

This is the private sand box. In order for us to get the run/coop level we had to dig down some which is why 2 sides are completely covered under the coop. Those sides are partially below ground.
IMG_1085.jpg

I still have more pics to take. There is more painting to do and we still have to put trim up to cover all the seams. The inside is great with 2 very large roosts and plenty of space. There are two large doors on the end of the coop that open up for me to clean it. It is always shaded it since it sits under a huge chestnut tree.

Now I need a name for it. Since the British will eventually move in and I love the Tudor Dynasty, I'm going to try coming up with a good name based on that. Any suggestions, comments????

Quote:
I will be selling hatching eggs at some point. Hoping to make this a little side hobby and help pay for the hens.

Back
Top Bottom