The calender says March, my yard says Spring!! PICS!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by jeaucamom, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Songster

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I think my yard is confused!! I still have oranges weighing the tree down but all my flowers are blooming!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. paddock36

paddock36 Crowing

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Very pretty. What type of flowers are those?

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Songster

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I have no idea... LOLOL... I deeply appreciate the beauty of the land we live on, but it was all here when we moved in... so not sure what they are. We have several of these bushes on the property..

4. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Songster

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    That was weird.. the first time only the first picture loaded.. not sure what happened.. I edited to add the rest [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Great pics, and more proof of why we (have to) pay extra to live in CA.

6. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Songster

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Thanks Nifty... I know I have thought for years that when I graduate with this next degree, the first thing I am doing is moving out of state.. there are so many things I dislike about CA, BUT... no one can deny it's beauty and wonderful weather!! And now that I have the alpacas, I am really thinking twice about it..

PS.. anyone who lives close enough and wants oranges can come get some... I can't eat cuz of my diabetes... way too high in fructose [​IMG]

7. paddock36

paddock36 Crowing

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I only saw the first flower when I posted too, but they are all very pretty. The last looks like a Camilia (not sure of spelling)

8. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Awesome pics! I think Spring is my favorite time of the year--watching the plants bloom & the grass grow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: