The cat is away, so.....

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
the mouse is playing.
bun.gif

My SO had to go out of town tonight, to get a sleep study done.
Since he won't be home until morning I am:

Sitting in front of the puter eating my supper of beanie weenies and cornbread.
In my pajamas at 8:30 at night.
Seriously thinking about NOT bothering to vacumn and instead getting up early to get it done.
Leaving the cat inside cuz I'm feeling too lazy to hunt her down and put her out - she's suppose to go out the minute the chickens are up for the night. I might even let her sleep on the bed.
And I have the TV going in three rooms that I'm not even in, with a chick flick on no less.

So when your DH/DW/SO is away do you play or follow the routine?

Awwww man! I completely forgot about the bubble bath!
sad.png

Oh well, I did use HIS razor to shave my legs. That's got to count for something.
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
WHAT???? You shave your legs in the WINTER????
gig.gif

I don't do chick flicks, and I can't do a good bubble bath because our ancient claw-foot tub falls off it's legs- but a good mystery story, goofing around here in BYC, ALL dogs on the bed, special meal, even if it's cookies, glasses of vino......... oh, yeah, I spoil myself!

Of course, I get paranoid, so I have a loaded pistol nearby, and I wake up instantly if a squirrel F**ts in the woods, but I do love the break.

Quote:
Well normally I wouldn't, but since he's not here and his razor is soooo much easier I figured what the heck.
lol.png

The revolver is always on the headboard anyways. I think he's gonna buy me a "snake charmer" for my birthday.
Gonna go sit in HIS recliner and read my mystery book soon.

Quote:
Yeah, I thought about that too. Just for tonight I'm the mouse.
He whined all day about how horrible it was gonna be to have the test done. He'll probably whine about how bad it was all day tomorrow too.

I like to get curbside takeaway from Ruby Tuesday and eat yummy steak while watching about four channels at once from 8 to 11.
Then I sleep in the middle of the bed.
I usually crank up the thermostat too.

Back
Top Bottom