The Chick Chart Flock Software->Download and save!<- Get $5 off!$0Ship

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan
Up for auction is a brand new version of The Chick Chart. It has been totally redone, with all the features even more AWESOMER than ever!

The features of this special edition are:

^Fowl Records:
}Track pedigrees
}Track show records
}Track acquisition info
}Track selling/death info
}Track medications
^Expense Records
}Get your bottom line of poultry keeping!
}Easy Add/Delete function
}Sort by Date, Category, Description, or price
^Egg Production
}Tracks how many eggs a day, color, date, and notes
}Easy Add
}Many different egg colors
^Manage Breeding Pens
}Easy Addition of roosters and hens to your breeding pens
}Keep track of goals and your progress
}Keeps track of the exact animals in the pen
^Selling
}Keep track of all eating egg sales, and keep track of the customers who take the eggs!
}Keep track of all hatching egg sales, allowing you to be able to always have an idea of what eggs should go places and when
}Each time any order is completed, you are able to keep track of all the payment information
^Waiting List
}Have people lined up for your goods? Quickly add/delete waiters in the list!
^Address Book
}Keep track of all your chicken people!
^Incubation
}Automatically spits out dates for hatching, turner removal, and date set using one button!
}Keep track of each day's hatch; the survivors and the not-so-survivors.
}Adaptable for all breeds!
}Links directly in with brooding:
^Brooding
}Each tab in the Brooding section has different methods of keeping track of your birds
}Keep track of your birds up to 6 weeks of age, with all the information you'll ever need!
}You are now able to keep track of the differences in litter/bulb color to see what you're doing right and wrong!
^Custom To Do Lists
}Keep track of all them chores!

This is just a basic list, there are many more features in the program. Here are some screenshots:
2.jpg

5.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

v
9.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

C1.jpg

Some testimonials:

I ordered the basic program, through the Members discount, that was offered earlier this past year.
I have been using the program since Jan. 01/10..
Outstanding!

I'm not a computer expert, or an accountant, just an old guy that raises too many Chickens, the ease of operating, the excellent support offered by Andrew have made my record keeping a couple of minute a day task. No more notes, jotted in a journal or on a scrap of paper, everything that I need to know is presented to me in an easy to read and update format.

It was worth the price, just for the pedigree tracking!
Keeping track of each chicks bloodline, which Rooster x Hen produced my better chicks, which Roosters may not be up to fertility job, all there in an easy to follow and edit. It even has an address book feature that I can use to keep track of where my chicks are or where I got some good birds from.

WELL worth the $!
Thank-you for making this, easy to use, easy to understand, from an older, not really computer literate Chicken owner!

Labman
(Original Post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=288562 )

“I breed Show Birds, d'Uccle's and Booted Bantams, this program is a GREAT in keeping track of my breeding pens, who's producing fertile eggs and how many chicks come from each pen. Incubating record are easy to access and to up date, the Expense Journal is the best I've every used, clear, simple, and uncomplicated.
I recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a clear, simple to use and priced right record keeping system. With Top Notch customer support”
Paula
Winnabago Co, WI. Poultry Superintendent

I ordered the basic program, through the Members discount, that was offered earlier this past year. I have been using the program since Jan. 01/10.. Outstanding! I'm not a computer expert, or an accountant, just an old guy that raises too many Chickens, the ease of operating, the excellent support offered by Andrew have made my record keeping a couple of minute a day task. No more notes, jotted in a journal or on a scrap of paper, everything that I need to know is presented to me in an easy to read and update format. It was worth the price, just for the pedigree tracking! Keeping track of each chicks bloodline, which Rooster x Hen produced my better chicks, which Roosters may not be up to fertility job, all there in an easy to follow and edit. It even has an address book feature that I can use to keep track of where my chicks are or where I got some good birds from. WELL worth the $! Thank-you for making this, easy to use, easy to understand, from an older, not really computer lit
Labman on Backyard Chickens Forum (Mark Davis)
this is a nice program to have i cant begin to explain how much it has helpped me!!! GREAT COUSTOMER SUPPORT

Matthew
No more Messy index cards

I use the chick chart everyday. I have found it to be very helpful in keeping track of the work my girls are doing. I also like that I can track the egg sales that I have. This is a great program thanks for all the hard work and for helping me to use the program correctly.

Rebecca Shea

For payment, please send me your email address through PM or email. My email is [email protected]
Payment is preferred to be Google Checkout. (Paypal, except with a different name. Same buyer protection, just easier order tracking.) We DO NOT take Paypal. Why? Because they limited our account for no reason, keeping a couple hundred dollars of MY money. So, we don't like them any more.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom