The Chick Depot?

Do you mean The Chick Depot in Gladwin, MI? I have some birds on order from there. It's my first time ordering, and my chicks won't be available until June. I have to go pick them up, but they're only about two hours away from me.

I can't wait! :yesss:

Do you mean The Chick Depot in Gladwin, MI? I have some birds on order from there. It's my first time ordering, and my chicks won't be available until June. I have to go pick them up, but they're only about two hours away from me.

I can't wait! :yesss:
I ordered from them because I could get a small amount of chicks. I literally just placed the order though so no info on when they will be available.

Beware of ordering from them. I ordered chicks at the beginning of April this year, there is no guaranteed delivery date, I was given a probable date of the end of July. Well mid August came around and I still didn’t know when my chicks would be coming and haven’t heard anything back. I asked for a refund and was only given 1/4 of my entire purchase back and the owner will not respond back to me. Now I’m going through the process with my credit card company to get the rest of my money back. 😠

How was your experience? Are they still living?
Yes! Well, I have 1 that is still with us. I was sent 4 total, we had a new puppy that got 3 of them. But the 4th, Shadow is laying pretty blue/green tinted eggs! She's very healthy too. I was going to order more this year but it says that the Chick Depot has been permanently closed🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom