1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The Chicken Bags are Here!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShadowRooster, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ShadowRooster

ShadowRooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    claremont, NH
    The chicken bags are here! The one in the pics is the one for sale. I have matching diapers of all sizes in both colors of the bag ready to ship. I also have another bag that, if you wanted, I could make the diapers for. PM for pics of the other bag.

As some of you know, these are hand-made quilted batik chicken caring bags. They also work for any other small animal, like rabbits and small dogs. The bags and matching diapers are lined with washable fabric, and the whole bag is machine washable. The bag is large enough for one large chicken, or up to three tiny bantams. The bag is $60, witch includes one diaper of any size, however, for every extra diaper (up to two more) its $8 each. This bag is great for showing off your chicken(s)- whether your at the show, chicken swap, or petsmart. Others can clearly see though the “window” in the bag to see your critter, yet the bag is still dark, making it less stressful for your birds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    They came out great! [​IMG]

3. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    Beautiful work!

4. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Do you think you could do a smaller one for rabbit? What would the price be?

5. SilverLacedLady

SilverLacedLady Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2010
    Malinta, Ohio
    what a great and adorable idea! I wish I had that kind of talent. My brahma Honey would LOVE to go everywhere with me. but with my chicken addiction I can't afford one of your bag right now. But I look forward to getting one in the future!

6. flowerchild59

flowerchild59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Southern IL
    That is one beautiful bag.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by