The chicken breed Pavlov

Akrnaf2

The educated Rhino
Jul 5, 2014
Center of Israel
Thanks, I have seen this article, I wondered if someone have a personal knowledge
Or experience with this breed. One of my Colleagues have received 21 eggs of this breed, and we have never had any experience with this breed.

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Thanks, I have seen this article, I wondered if someone have a personal knowledge
Or experience with this breed. One of my Colleagues have received 21 eggs of this breed, and we have never had any experience with this breed.
You're welcome. I wish I could be of more help but I've never seen them and as far as I know, I don't know anyone else personally who has. Good luck in finding some more information on them.

Akrnaf2

The educated Rhino
Jul 5, 2014
Center of Israel

You're welcome. I wish I could be of more help but I've never seen them and as far as I know, I don't know anyone else personally who has. Good luck in finding some more information on them.

Apparently in the US it's called a Pavlovskaya. Here's an article on the breed by Greenfire Farms :)

http://greenfirefarms.com/chicken/pavlovskaya/
I thank you both, we knew that it is a very rare breed but we didn't know that
Part of its history of nearly extinction! I think that we are very fortunate to received this eggs! ( we received them directly from Russia! In a very winding road ;)).
They are in the incubator now for the first 3 days, we hope that the fertility is good!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
The Sheriff (user name) -thread starter of "Stella's social club." has had them from chicks to grown for a while. You could post on her thread to ask about them or PM her.

They were darling chicks, they looked like little old men with a black muffler around them.

Akrnaf2

The educated Rhino
Jul 5, 2014
Center of Israel
The Sheriff (user name)  -thread starter of  "Stella's social club."  has had them from chicks to grown for a  while. You could post on her thread to ask about them  or PM her.

They were darling chicks, they looked like little old men with a black muffler around them.
Thank you, I certainly will do that!

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
I thank you both, we knew that it is a very rare breed but we didn't know that
Part of its history of nearly extinction! I think that we are very fortunate to received this eggs! ( we received them directly from Russia! In a very winding road
).
They are in the incubator now for the first 3 days, we hope that the fertility is good!
You're welcome, and good luck with your hatch.

Top Bottom