The Chicken Hotal Brooder House lot of pics

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by ILOVEFRIZZLES, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    The Nursery is done yea and chick will be cumming out this week. I took my little red barn and turned it in to a brooder house. I have three brooder in it right now two are divide into two part and one is single will be make another double to replace the single one. The shelf still have tool did not get that finished yet, but soon will hold my incubators. The there is a small fridge and sinks. The wall and celling are very insulated. I am very happy with the way it turned out now all it need is you to come buy chicks lol and here is a post on the Chicken Hotel if you missed it. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=233592

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    That is a beautiful little barn, and quite the set up! I wish I had something like that! Good luck!

3. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    The incubators are in place, made a big brooder to go in the back and added a shipping table everything is working great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    that is 5 star hotel great Job [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. CTChickenMom

CTChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    SE Connecticut
    I started talking to my DH about building me a barn. I love yours! That's going to be a lot of babies! I'd like to be able to make a nursery to let my girls hatch some eggs but I need to expand the run on my coop first!

6. Chieftain

Chieftain Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2009
    WOW! That is one amazing setup! Talk about doing it right...

Well done!

[​IMG]

7. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I am finished will all the coops [​IMG]. Now just finish all the feeder and automatic water system and doors for all the nest box so they can be open form the hall. I am so happy. Next comes the play yard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  8. CTChickenMom

CTChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    SE Connecticut
    [​IMG] I am so jealous! What an amazing setup! How many chickens do you have in that fabulous coop? I'm going to show my DH and he's going to kill me for even thinking about it!

9. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    It can hold a few [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by