The chicks are here!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Hollywood Chickens, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hollywood Chickens

Hollywood Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Florida
    There where 20 chicks but 8 of them where filler roosters so I sold them within 5 hours of their arrival.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    [​IMG]
    Very cute [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Congrats on your little fuzz balls!

4. Hollywood Chickens

Mar 12, 2009
    Florida
    thanks it was too cold for them to be outside even with a brooder lamp so they are in the family room

5. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your killing me with the baby pictures. It makes me want to rush home (im out of town for a week) and tell IDEAL to ship early! BUT I CANT!! My brooder is not quite completed!

6. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

Adorable! There is nothing like pics of little fuzzies to warm the heart when it's cold outside! Thanks for sharing!

7. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    [​IMG] they are too cute. enjoy them small, cuz they grow so fast!

8. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Oh wow I can't wait! Those little chicks are so darn cute!! Still have not informed the hubby about the fact that the bathroom he has been "finishing" for two years is about to house my brooder!

I firure I can place my brooder in the shower area he is "almost finished with" and it will be put to some use!! lol Muahaahaaa Im breaking him the news soon... when he finds my brooder haha.

9. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

I swear! I'm gonna learn to use the 'bator!! I swear! I swear!! I swear upon my life!!! And when I do, I'm never going chickless again!! [​IMG]

Great pics of the babies Hollywood Chickens! [​IMG] Now I want some babies of my own even more! If that's possible! [​IMG]

10. Hollywood Chickens

Mar 12, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:These are from Ideal, they are very healthy and chirping away!

I love little chicks

Oh wow I can't wait! Those little chicks are so darn cute!! Still have not informed the hubby about the fact that the bathroom he has been "finishing" for two years is about to house my brooder!

I firure I can place my brooder in the shower area he is "almost finished with" and it will be put to some use!! lol Muahaahaaa Im breaking him the news soon... when he finds my brooder haha.

[​IMG] I have 9 hens in the shower now because I can't get the coop warm enough​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by