The chicks got a jungle gym yesterday.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CheekyMare, Nov 7, 2011.

1. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Chillin' With My Peeps

and were loving it last night.

[​IMG]

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    What fun!

3. Delilah1337

Delilah1337 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    OOh such lucky babies! I bet they are having a ball with all that stuff to play with [​IMG]

4. CheekyMare

This may become favourite hen #2. She's a brave little thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's my probably going to be blind in one eye chick. Seems to be getting around ok, I put him out in genpop two days ago.

[​IMG]

and this morning with sunlight streaming in. That's my chicken watching chair.

[​IMG]

5. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    Oh, that is so cute!!! Intrepid chicks [​IMG]

6. CheekyMare

I am 80% certain I saw a fox in the yard just before 5 this morning. It was blurry and moving fast, but the right size and my favourite hen was off her perch and standing in the door of the coop all puffed up and ready to take on all comers! Foxes here are too small to kill normal sized hens, but my bantams and juvies could be at risk.

I told Juan and he got moving right away to start moving the bus into place. Hope my dogs can do the job till then. I don't really want to leave them having free rein in the yard at night because a jaguar killed a dog tied under someone's house just a mile from here. I was locking them on the porch but I will leave the gate open tonight. I will have to sleep lightly is all.

You've heard of taking the chicken bus before right? We'll we're taking it literally.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by