The City RP ~Players Needed~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Mantha8225, Nov 10, 2013.

1. It started with politics. Your parents ranting about who's running for office. Perfectly normal, right? Wrong.

They came at night. They accused you of treason. They took you away from your families, your friends, your homes. You were granted to keep one belonging each; they took you to a prison filled with... kids? Your fellow inmates explain to you about a mysterious figure known as The One Who is The One, who led a new political party and ran for office. They won. There was a group formed called the Revolutionists, who are fighting the political party, fighting for your freedom. That new political party took away the things you love; Your books, your music, your pictures and your freedom. Children have ideas, they have creativity, thus they have been classified as Dangerous, and are being contained. You are among them. Escape and survive. These are your main goals. Will you live?

Rules:

-PM me if you have a plot idea
    -Respect your fellow rp-ers
    -BYC rules apply
    -Can't be invincible; in a battle you have to get hurt at least once

Character form:
    Name: (please no Tbrs)
    Age(18 and younger):
    Belonging(something small. no weapons, books etc.):
    Bio: (optional)
    Picture/Description:
    Other:

Accepted Characters:
    Name: Maeve
    Personality: brave, kind, generous, doesn't like it when people fight for no apparent reason, stubborn, hard headed, calm, won't hesitate to defend those she cares about, hard to get on her good side, bad temper.
    Belonging: pretty baby blue necklace with a silver chain,

[​IMG]

Bio: may seem hard hearted on the ouside, but she is a very sweet fun loving person once you really get to know her.
    Picture/Description:

[​IMG]
    Other:
    Name: Raven
    Age(18 and younger): 17
    Personality:trying hard to create something positive, idealistic perspective, withdrawing from the world and getting lost in his deep thoughts, helpful and nice when feels like it. energetic thrillseekers, persuading others to his ideas. he is focused on values and vision, is passionate about the possibilities for people.
    Belonging(something small. no weapons, books etc.): Red headband

Picture/Description:

[​IMG]

Other: Nickname Rambo

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  2. MollyBrownROX13

MollyBrownROX13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Name: Maeve
    Personality: brave, kind, generous, doesn't like it when people fight for no apparent reason, stubborn, hard headed, calm, won't hesitate to defend those she cares about, hard to get on her good side, bad temper.
    Belonging: pretty baby blue necklace with a silver chain,

[​IMG]

Bio: may seem hard hearted on the ouside, but she is a very sweet fun loving person once you really get to know her.
    Picture/Description:

[​IMG]
    Other:

3. ((Accepted!))

4. MollyBrownROX13

(Yay!)

5. MollyBrownROX13

(Are you gunna make a character?)

6. ((Oh my gosh, things have been so hectic around here that I completely forgot about this rp! XD Thnx 4 remindng me. ;) ))

7. MollyBrownROX13

(Np! ;))

8. Nightwish

Nightwish Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2013
    NV
    (Oh! I'm going to join! XD)

9. Nightwish

Nightwish Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2013
    NV
    Character form:
    Name: Raven
    Age(18 and younger): 17
    Personality:trying hard to create something positive, idealistic perspective, withdrawing from the world and getting lost in his deep thoughts, helpful and nice when feels like it. energetic thrillseekers,
    persuading others to his ideas. he is focused on values and vision, is passionate about the possibilities for people.​
    Belonging(something small. no weapons etc.): Red headband

Picture/Description:

[​IMG]

Other: Nickname Rambo

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  10. ((Accepted!))

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by