The Cochin Coop- Georgetown Ohio

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by thecochincoop, Oct 22, 2008.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

I breed, show, and sell Bantam Cochins in several different color varieties. Please check out my website for more info. www.freewebs.com/thecochincoop

2. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Fabulous looking birds!!!!

Do you, by chance, sell hatching eggs (shipped) ?

Peace -
    Meri

3. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yea I second that question, your birds look wonderful, but I am over 6 hours away, do you sell hatching eggs?

-Nicole

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Sorry double post!!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  5. thecochincoop

Hi thanks for looking and thanks for the compliments on my birds. I could probably ship some eggs, but I'm not sure how the temperature would effect them. I have never hatched any this late in the year. I also only have one hen laying at this time as the others are all moulting. If you are still interested please let me know and I will start saving eggs. I have been cooking them so far and only have about 6 laying out on the table that havn't been in the fridge. Will you be attending the Ohio Nationals in Columbus OH? I will be there and may have a couple of birds for sale.

6. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Quote:Heya -

I won't be going to the show, I'm in Kentucky, but I'd love some hatching eggs. I am about to load my incubator tomorrow morning, though, so it would have to wait almost a month - not sure if it would be too cold by then to ship them or not.

If it is alright wiht you, I'll save this post and post again when I am almost ready to put more into the bator, and you can let me know if you have any available [​IMG]

Thanks -
    Meri

7. thecochincoop

8. thecochincoop

9. thecochincoop

in a few days I will have a dozen eggs that I can sell if you want them let me know if you are interested. If not they can go in the fridge

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by