The Cochin Coop taking info for spring Bantam Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thecochincoop, Dec 7, 2008.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

I no longer sell eggs or chicks, only started birds in the fall. If you would like more info on those please feel free to visit my website www.thecochincoop.com
    thanks

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello! I would be interested in hatching eggs for splash cochins.

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Hi. I'm interested in hatching eggs from your BBS cochins. If you ship day old chicks, depending on the price, I may be interested in those too.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Do you have any pics of your black mottleds? Thanks!

5. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    I sent an email but if you didn't get it I'd be interested in Bamtam splash Cochins.

[​IMG]

6. thecochincoop

I just talked to the post office and it sounds like if you are wanting a certain color that waiting untill they get their feathers is the best way to go. Because they are so small shipping wasn't as bad as an adult bird. If color is not that important then hatching eggs (if I have any extra) or day old babies would be they way to go. Sorry for the confusion but this is my first time at shipping birds. I have always sold locally. By my best guess I think shipping on older birds will be about $15-20 and day olds $10-15 plus boxes I think shipping on eggs would be around $10 if that helps. Please send your zip code and I can give a better estimate.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  7. thecochincoop

I have decided on what I am going to do for spring. I won't have enough eggs to sell. I will be selling chicks at 4-6 weeks of age. Shipping is available. They will be NPIP certified. There are no adults left to sell the only pair that I had is spoken for. If you want any chicks please contact me and I will add you to the list. Thank You

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by