We are still finishing it. But here is what we have so far. We used pressure treated lumber for the base, and weedcloth in the run area. That area will be filled with river sand. A close up of the run area, we put chicken wire underneath just in case something managed to dig underneath and try to get up through the sand. The framing has begun! Windows are in Almost there...we got the hardware installed, and the insulation inside is done. The soffits are fully sealed with hardware cloth, as are all of the nooks and crannies. We had a bit of snow yesterday which slowed us down a bit. We still need to finish the electrical, and get the run area completed. I am considering whitewashing the interior of the coop, and then we have to put in the roost and the nest boxes. Hubby is going to put a plug just outside of the run area to plug in my heated waterer. And there will be three lights, one in the run area, one in the hen house, and one coach light outside of the door. More photos to come! I am so grateful I have a hubby who is handy.