The Corelle Lady - Buy/Sell/Trade [AL/Shipped?]

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
Hi everyone, I am slowly stocking up and getting ready to get a booth local to start selling as The Corelle Lady!
But for now, I have a big collection starting at home and wanted to see if there was any interest.

Ever since I first saw my Mother-in-Law's durable plates and bowls, I was hooked, and astonished to see just how far back Corelle and Corning go. I personally collect sets like Woodland Brown and Spring Blossom Green. For me, it is the "vintage" 60s to 80s range that is discontinued that I really love.
I am occasionally very fortunate to find sealed in the box and never used wares, but this is rare, so mostly I collect from yard sales and thrift stores that are in great shape.

My husband suggested, hey, why not open up to trades?
Trades and purchases we can coordinate locally and surrounding areas (Talladega, Sylacauga, Oxford, Anniston, Wedowee, Childersburg, Montgomery, Wetumpka, etc and some parts of other states like Georgia or Florida when we travel)
  • So we are open to TRADE sets for things like old video game consoles, games, and Magic the Gathering and Pokemon cards.
  • BUYING wise, I generally try to get a decent bit at once. Unopened boxes of older stuff I love.
  • SELLING wise I am available to ship. I will make a new post as I get things in! I hand wash any new dishware.

Typically we will mainly find dishes, such as dinner, luncheon, and bread/butter plates. Keep an eye out for our mug and other finds. Two First of Spring pattern (1988-discontinued) bread and butter plates acquired yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom