The Council of Oldsters/Geezers of BYC!!

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
And WELCOME to the Council of Oldsters/Geezers Meeting room! We have a BYC Council of whipersnappers (Youngsters) and we need a group of older folks to help balance out their reign of texting,acne cream wearing,rocketing your bank account to the poorhouse. So, this is where we scheme up things to teach these children what for!

What exactly is the COO/G? Well, its a place to sit in our rocking chairs and poke fun at the kids of COY, be friendly, argue, eat Bran Muffins, think real thoughts, share body noises and smells, and show the punk kids how to have real fun!!!!! The qualifications are that you must be 21 or older! Younger than that, and you should join the Council of Diaper Wearers (Youngsters).

Main Purpose and Golden Rule:

"CURTAIL THE YOUNGSTERS"

Rules:
1) Follow ALL BYC rules and regulations.

2) Everyone is entitled to their own opinions

3) Be Respectful

4) You can post your age.

5) By all means always welcome rant about children.

6). You qualify if you are senior, feel like a senior, sound like a senior, or smell like a senior. If your knees sound like popcorn or a 21 gun salute. If your back gives out more than you put out. If your teeth are labled “ upper and lower”. If your wild oats are now shredded wheat, you belong here.If your warts and moles have hairs, then this is your place. If you have more earhair than on your head,then this is your home. If you are starting to sag, if your liver spots make you look like a dalmation, if you have a permanent groove to your walk, then this place is made for you.

Anyone who wishes to join pm me.

Last edited:
I thought the other thread served for the Council of Oldsters, but this could also work.

Well, No Council of Elders/Geezers (which is the official name) can exist without the approval of the existing COE/G, which resides in this thread,here. Though it does not yet have it's own thread.

AND you'll need to ask Queen Em, and her minions (Blue, Gritty, etc.) and helpers (Spook, Sour, Taz, MFB, etc.) if they will come over.

So, I suggest you check out the COY, to see how I've arranged things. It makes it all less confusing when you have a member list and an explantaion of the Council's purpose and all. Oh, and your main purpose is to curtail the Youngers, just so ya know.

Well I feel like a geezer, not sure if that applies.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom