"are you all done with this?? no? TOO BAD!"
mrqro7.jpg

SQUEEEEEEE lil Donte'
love.gif

2mr5pns.jpg

Dust bathing...to get...clean??
smack.gif

2cwwlls.jpg

and finally some pics of our "packing peanuts" the turkens!!
33mmxra.jpg

35i52mg.jpg

2mzbmrs.jpg

2dlt1xd.jpg

That's not too many cats-- you definitely aren't "cat lady" yet. And a turken?! what the heck is that? Looks like he ate one of the cats
lol.png

I hope I never become a "cat lady"
ep.gif
that'd be a lil odd...now a cat "MAN" I'd deal with
celebrate.gif

bun.gif

Turkens...atleast mine, are aspiring lil ducks
bow.gif
they were crashing the ducks pool party today
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm hoping someone can tell me that, we think he's either a OEG bantam or a seabright he's one of the chicks we got this fall, they were a mixture of bantams, the turkens were the warmth extras. Donte' is the only bantam to have survived the cold snap when they were about 4 weeks old, he's always been my favorite

Quote:
we have 11 outdoor/farm cats as well as 4 indoor cats who wouldn't know what to do with the outdoors even if it bit them in the butts
gig.gif

we used to have..14?? outdoor cats, but we think a coyote or fox made dinner out of two of them, and a couple died from old age.

Quote:
I'm hoping someone can tell me that, we think he's either a OEG bantam or a seabright he's one of the chicks we got this fall, they were a mixture of bantams, the turkens were the warmth extras. Donte' is the only bantam to have survived the cold snap when they were about 4 weeks old, he's always been my favorite

Except for his color, he's the spitting image of my Golden Sebright, Pico de Gallo. Donte is a very nice Silver Sebright. And I sure hope he's not as mean as Pico!
th.gif

so he's a sebright?? cool
cool.png

we've been wondering since he was a baby.

he's not mean, but he;s a little scardey cat! not nearly as cuddly as the naked necks
hugs.gif

in a few naked neck pics you can see our sebright roo, I can't remember what color he's called, but I always thought Donte' looked like him alot, now I know, the only thing is, I think donte' has feathered feets.

Last edited:
Oops, my bad, I thought we were talking about the Sebright! I don't know about Donte after all, sorry about that. I got all excited about the Sebright!

I guess I get my exercise by jumping to conclusions!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom